Features of FINSTONE®
FINSTONE® is ideal for countertops and other surfacing applications where extreme durability, versatility and lasting beauty are a must. With an ever-expanding collection of colors and styles, FINSTONE® will blend perfectly into any decoration or architectural design.
FINSTONE® allows for seamless joins giving every surface a sleek, smooth finish. It can be crafted into any shape to achieve the sharpest lines or the softest curves.
- A wide variety of edge treatments, inlays, sink mounting options, coved backsplashes
- Thermoforming capabilities
FINSTONE® Acrylic Solid Surface is a non-toxic material and has no surface-acting agents even over prolonged exposure.
- Non-porous surface and seamless joins for optimum hygiene.
- Available in specially treated antibacterial grades for specialized installations.
The Translucent properties of FINSTONE® open up new possibilities for designers and architects:
- Shop signs and displays
- Design objects
FINSTONE® maintains the same consistency throughout the thickness of the material. Inconspicuous seams ensure that even complex installations appear as a solid whole.
- Seamless finish for a one-piece look
- Wear and tear can be rubbed away
- Damaged sections can be replaced inconspicuously.
- Normal cleaning requires water, a drop of washing-up liquid and a paper towel
- Persistent stains can be rubbed out using, Ajax or Jif etc.
- Scratches can be rubbed away with a Scotch Brite pad or fine sanding paper.
- More extensively damaged sections can be replaced inconspicuously.
Easy to Clean
Unlike other surfaces FINSTONE® does not absorb spillages or food odours, leaving surfaces hygienically clean for the life of the countertop. It can be cleaned simply with warm water and a non-abrasive household cleaner.